Insta

(Japan) Highlights of Osaka

I went to Osaka for a short trip to do a visa run. Ended up spending more than expected. 

So this time, instead of taking a ferry, I took Peach Airlines from Incheon to Osaka (Kansai). I had been sourcing for cheap tickets before that and finally bought it at ₩180,700 round-trip without check in baggages. Their services are better than any other budget airlines that I know. Legroom was sufficient (I am only 155cm) but the seats were too upright. The only thing that made my experience unpleasant was the three hour delay for the return flight back to Seoul. We were only notified via email about 2 hours before departure.

The following pictures are some of the highlights of my trip. 













It was one expensive visa run that cost me almost 1,000 sgd (incl air ticket) for a three day trip. I should have just paid 50 usd for the visa -.- 

Here are some goodies I came home with!






















Comments