Insta

Christmas 2015

Merry Christmas!! 

I cannot remember when was the last time I spent Christmas in Singapore!! Ever since I were young, mum would always bring us back to Taiwan to spend Christmas with our maternal family.  And the year I met Kimchi boy was the first year I'd stopped going back to Taiwan because I had to visit him in Korea instead...

Well, Christmas in Singapore was ..... Boring

Humid and rainy weather, crazy last minute Christmas shopping, crowded streets of Orchard Road, no where to go on Christmas Day, spent lots of money on Christmas sales... Etc. I actually spent Christmas morning eating a bowl of tofu soup at a random hawker centre in Ang Mo Kio. That's how bad it was. But at least I got to spend time with my parents, which might be the last time I get to do that. 

Anyway, look what my lovely boyfriend sent me for Christmas!!

Laneige White Plus Renew Set


Comments